HOW TO BECOME A SPONSOR?
My Arms Wide Open® believes in the power of partnerships and collaborative efforts. We believe these efforts are critical factors in the success of long-term programs. Our team works closely with assigned teams in multi-national corporations, national companies and small to medium-sized businesses to identify, design and implement opportunities that leverage the strengths, intellectual resources and assets of the corporate sector to support the communities, children and mothers of South Africa.
Opportunities for corporate partnerships include traditional and innovative assistance such as:
- Financial support and in-kind contributions
- Assistance with research and development
- Expert technical knowledge
- Innovations and program solutions
- Access to networks for logistical support in providing access to manufacturing and distribution
- Communications and marketing channels to support awareness
- Employee-giving programs
- Humanitarian relief and support of emergency appeals
- Cause-related marketing initiatives
- Events and sponsorship
- Policy and advocacy for children’s and women’s rights
- Help in promoting and creating pride of ownership for our projects at an individual and corporate level
When you sign up to receive email from GirlStuff.Period, we'll keep you informed with updates, news and stories from our work in Africa.